I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, July 1, 2011

My beauty wish list right now

NARS lip gloss Orgasm. I know so many people who swear by this product, so I've been wanting to try it for years. Literally!
NARS Pore Refining Primer. Sounds like a great product based on the description, so this intrigues me a lot as well.

Any product from Soap and Glory. I haven't tried this brand yet, but it seems to have a lot of really interesting products. And I absolutely love the packaging!

(all pics are from ASOS, where you can buy the products as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment