I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Review: Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre Multi-function nourishing moisturizer

Before I went to Paris this summer, I had heard a lot about the Embryolisse cream so I knew I really wanted to try it and luckily, finding Embryolisse was not very hard at all in France. It seems really, really popular and after having tried this cream, I can totally understand why!

You are supposed to be able to use this cream as both a moisturizer, a make-up primer, a moisturizing mask and for baby care if you want, but I have only been using it as a bit of a heavier moisturizer to be honest. So I can't really say what it's like for the other purposes, but as a moisturizer, it's just great!

And what is surprising, at least for me, is that this quite heavy cream actually works really well with oily skin, which can't be said about most other heavy creams. And as I am sure most people with oily skin know, even us "oilies" need heavier moisturizers from time to time, especially during the winter when everything gets all dry.

The Embryolisse cream did not make me break out at all, despite its heaviness and it does not make it oilier or anything else that could be considered unpleasant either, it simply moisturizes!

It does not really have a clear scent, but it rather scent free and the packaging is pretty minimalist. So it feels like a typical pharmacy product I guess, rather than something luxurious. But I am fine with that, especially since it works so well!

But I can't quite understand the hype status this product has. I mean, it's a good product but is it better than most other moisturizers? Not sure...

I would still get it again however, at least if I am in France because it is a really nice cream to have for cold winters especially, even if I have been using it in the summer this time.

I also love that Embryolisse is not tested on animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment