I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Review: Chanel Le Vernis nail color - Pirate

I think I have mentioned here on the blog before that I have amazing friends that simply give me the best presents! For example, one of my friends recently gave me some Chanel nail polish, because - as she put it - "what's a better present to any woman than some Chanel?" and that is of course a statement I agree with!

So while I am not sure I would have bought the Chanel Le Vernis nail color myself as I have had some bad experiences with high end nail polishes before (won't say which brand, but I can say that it starts with a D and ends with -ior) I was very happy that I got a chance to try one of their classic colors I believe - Pirate, thanks to my lovely friend.

And I have to say I like the color, even if this red is a bit of a darker red than I would normally go for, I usually prefer bright reds, but this looks really classy on. I also liked that the nail polish was easy to apply, without streaking and that the color lasted for quite some time. So it's a pretty good nail polish, but I personally am not convinced I need to be pay top dollar for nail polish. I feel there are a lot of good alternatives, like Essie and OPI out there, so I prefer to get those. But as presents go, this was definitely really nice and I would not mind to be gifted more Chanel nail polish - or anything Chanel for that matter! - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment