I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Review: Sephora Exfoliating Body Scrub

Time to review another Sephora product, I think!

But sadly, it's another product from this brand that I am far from happy with. But the Sephora Exfoliating Body Scrub might be the worst one out of all the Sephora products I've been trying lately.

Why?
Well, first of all it doesn't exfoliate very well. The grains in this scrub are really small, which works nicely if it's a face scrub, but body scrubs need something that gives a bigger impact. The Sephora Exfoliating Body Scrub doesn't have anything like that, so exfoliating with this body scrub is basically like not exfoliating at all.

Second of all, this clumps up, meaning that while you use it, you have these small white lumps all over you, which is really gross! So while the scrub does absolutely nothing beautywise, it really managed to disgust me while using it.
So I would definitely not recommend this body scrub to anyone, there are so many great scrubs out there that no-one should have to put up with this one. And I certainly won't be buying this scrub myself again either.

No comments:

Post a Comment