I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Review: Hello Kitty nail polish

One of the things I got a while ago, when I went shopping for some beauty products at Sephora was some Sanrio nail polish, because I really loved the look of this cute Hello Kitty nail polish bottle.
I haven't had a chance to try this nail polish until now, since I've been doing my nails at a salon and forgot to bring my own nail polish with me for the manicure. But today I tried this Sanrio nail polish out, and well, it was just like any other nail polish, no more no less.

The only complaint I have about it is that although the color looked very peach-like in the bottle and was described as "pink sparkles" on the bottle, it basically has no color. This is great if you like a more natural look on your nails (I don't mind that, personally) but if you are expecting to get a lot of color on your nails with this, you'll be dissapointed, I'm afraid.
Even though this nail polish is pretty basic, I still think I would get it again, because it comes in some really nice shades (I just bought one bottle though, to try it out) and the bottle is much cuter than most other nail polish bottles, which is also worth something in my book. But it's not the best nail polish I've ever owned or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment