I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Latest beauty buys

I recently ordered a mascara (my favorite: Lancome's L'Extreme) from Strawberrynet and they were kind enough to send me not only one present, but two, with the mascara itself. So I ended up getting the mascara itself, a Calvin Klein lipstick as well as a Max Wear lipcolor by Max Factor, all for the price of one mascara.
I am really looking forward to trying these products out, I've never tried Calvin Klein cosmetics before and as far as Max Factor goes, all I've ever tried from them is like a concealer or a foundation or something, and that was like 10 years ago. So it will be really interesting to see what their products are like too!

No comments:

Post a Comment