I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Review: Diptyque Nourishing Cleansing Balm

When shopping at Diptyque a while ago I was given samples of their entire range of beauty products I think, but the first one I tried, and therefore the first one I will review was their Nourishing Cleansing Balm. And since I had tried some Omorovicza balm that I really liked a while ago, I expected to like the Diptyque version too. And I did!

In fact, this cleansing balm is pretty similar to that Omorovicza balm with the exception that it smells much, much nicer! It has a gorgeous scent of roses and I am sucker for anything with a lovely scent, which is what Diptyque as a brand does best so this product is really the perfect fit for me, especially since it literally takes everything you have on your face very easily.

If I were to have one complaint it would probably be that the balm is super thick, so it's not super easy to put on due to that, but other than that, I definitely love this cleansing balm! Will buy it again for sure whenever I am in a Diptyque store again!

No comments:

Post a Comment