I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Review: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum

As I mentioned in my previous post, I was less than impressed by the Estee Lauder cleanser I tried out recently, but I also mentioned that I had tried some other Estee Lauder products at the same time that I was happier with. One of those products was the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum.

And I must admit I am not a big serum user in general, so converting someone who has not really "believed" or seen the point of serums before takes one good serum, believe me!
This serum was pretty expensive, but smells nice, feels nice and absorbs quickly. It also makes my skin softer and evens out the texture really well. Even my pores look smaller and less noticeable!

I was also under the impression that I would run out of this serum really fast (I am not really sure why) but nope: it lasts for ages and you really need only very little each time you put it on. I have been using it morning and night and the results are very impressive indeed!

So this was definitely a very positive surprise for me after having been so disappointed by Estee Lauder's cleanser!

No comments:

Post a Comment