I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Coming up on the blog: Lancome reviews

I recently went to the pharmacy to pick up some mascara, since I am running out of the mascara I have been using for a while now. Of course, I wanted to get a Lancome mascara, since I have found that those are the best ones (at least for me and my lashes) out of the ones I have tried, so I was delighted to see that not only was there a great offer for Lancome mascaras, but for several other Lancome products too.

While I have been a fan of Lancome mascaras for quite some time, I never really tried their other products, so this was a good opportunity for me to try some other Lancome products, such as one of their foundations, an eye cream and some other stuff. So there will be quite a few Lancome reviews coming up on the blog once I have managed to give these a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment