I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Review: Aussie Long Luscious conditioner

I reviewed Aussie's Frizz Miracle Conditioner a while ago, but at the same time as I bought the Frizz Miracle Conditioner I also bought a conditioner from Aussie called Long Luscious, since I have both kind of frizzy hair, and really long hair. And now that I have tried both, I have to say these conditioners are pretty similar. They look exactly the same, smell exactly the same, and I cannot say that I noticed a big difference in my hair depending on which one I used.
So while I thought both conditioners were actually nice, I wouldn't say it matters a whole lot which one of them you use. But both conditioners are nice and well worth trying, I would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment