I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Review: NARS Orgasm lipgloss

So I have been hearing about this supposedly amazing lipgloss for a long time now, Orgasm by NARS, and even though this lipgloss did sound promising, I kind of put off getting it, since I've found quite a lot of products don't always live up to the hype surrounding them.
But a while ago I did decide to give this famed lipgloss a try, and boy, am I glad I did!
What's supposed to be so special about this gloss is the color, and I must say the shade is amazingly flattering. It makes your lips look really natural, but quite a few times better than your natural lips at the same time.

And when you apply this gloss, the color last for much longer than with most other, similar products, so not only is the result very pretty, you can also expect it to look that way for quite some time.

So I am really thrilled with NARS Orgasm, and would definitely recommend anyone to get this. I will definitely be getting this gloss again after I run out, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment