I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My first Murad products

Something else I got recently was a Murad set for blemish prone skin, to use when I get blemishes. I got this set on ASOS, where it is still for sale.
This set consists of small bottles and tubes of Clarifying Cleanser, Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel, Acne Spot Treatment, Skin Perfecting Lotion, and Oil-Control Mattifier from the Murad skin care line, and I have to say I usually don't like ready sets like this, because I simply prefer buying full sized products, in case I like them and want to keep using them.
But these Murad products last for surprisingly long, even if they come in rather small packages, since you really don't have to use a lot of each product to see results.

So if you are also looking to try Murad's products, I very much recommend getting a trial set like this.

I really liked the products, they work well if you have blemishes, and most of them smell really good too. The only product that has a smell I am not too fond of is the Oil-Control Mattifier, but even the smell of that isn't really, really bad or anything.

To sum up: My first experience with Murad turned out to be a really positive one, and I will definitely be getting more of their products in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment